Novità in arrivo anche per il radiocomando professionale DJI Cendence che con il nuovo firmware ha una migliore gestione dell'antenna patch ed una ottimizzazione di alcuni controlli.
- Date: 2018. 04.18
- Firmware Version: V 02.00.0090
- DJI GO 4 App: V 4.2.8
- DJI Pilot Beta: V 0.5.1
- Added patch antenna detection. When connected, the Cendence LCD screen will always display “Patch antenna connected.” When disconnected, the LCD will display “Patch antenna not detected” for a short time (approx. 10 seconds). Cendence will emit a sound at the moment of patch antenna connecting and disconnecting.
- Optimized the Focus Adjustment Knob (TD) control to fix an issue where focus adjustment range would be limited when used with some types of lens.
- Optimized control over adjusting the camera exposure parameters. Rotate the dial clockwise to increase the exposure and counter-clockwise to decrease it.
- Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera parameters when using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the slave controller and Cendence as the master controller.
- Fixed an issue where the LCD would display “System error” when Cendence had a low battery level.
- If using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the slave controller, it must have firmware version v1.1.0010 or later.